Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 29 and Mar 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Sunvent SVT-012 provides continuous ventilation whenever there is sunshine. No batteries, wiring, plugs, or noise. The housing is constructed of durable ABS plastic and the clear cover protects the solar panel while keeping water and back drafts out. It is very easy to mount and requires a 4.75" diameter installation hole.
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy.
- Avoid heat build-up by keeping an area well ventilated.
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, dampness, etc.
- Moves 696 cubic feet of air per hour.
- Water resistant and noise free.
- ABS plastic housing.
- Two years limited warranty.
- Easy installation.
The SunVent is commonly used for RVs, trucks, vans, offices, boats, greenhouses, kitchens, bathrooms, lofts, stables, unoccupied holiday homes, temporary worksites, and anywhere else ventilation is required!
8.5" x 8.5" x 3.5"