Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 29 and Mar 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
PowerFilm Rollable solar panels are thin, lightweight, flexible and can withstand extreme environments to reliably provide power where you need it.
The PowerFilm R21 21 Watt Rollable Solar Panel is the perfect portable solar solution for waterlogged environments when you need to keep small electronics powered-up, or you want to supply a trickle charge to the battery of a boat without worrying about water. This is a great solution for boating, camping, or charging a 12V battery from solar in remote areas. Unlike other thin-film solar technologies, PowerFilm solar chargers do not need to be "sun soaked" after storage to produce peak power; you have critical power the moment you need it.
Using the R21 rollable solar panel:
- Simply unroll the solar panel with the solar material facing towards the sun.
- Power your device or charge your 12V battery by connecting to the solar panel using the female car charger adapter (RA-2) or 15' cord with O-ring connectors (both included).
- Consider options to protect the battery from overcharging such as the 4.5 Amp Charge Controller (RA-9) which protects 12V lead acid batteries.
What's in the package?
- 21 Watt rollable solar panel
- Female car charger adapter
- 15' extension cord with O-ring terminals
- 12V battery charging
- Remote power - cellphone/smartphone, fish finder, GPS
- Camp lighting
- Charging power-packs such as the GoalZero Yeti or EnergyBar 250
- Ham radio
- RA1 - male car charger adapter
- RA9 - 4.5A Charge Controller for 12V lead acid batteries
- RA13 - Anderson Powerpole adapter
- RA14 - 12V USB conversion plug
- RA16 - Goal Zero solar adapter
- Operating Voltage: 15.4 Volts
- Power: 21 Watts
- Current: 1.35 Amps
- Width (mm): 368.3
- Length (mm): 1543.05 unrolled
- Width (in): 14.5
- Length (in): 60.75 unrolled
- Weight (kg): 0.644 kg
- Weight (lb): 1.42 lbs