Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 24 and Mar 26. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
NOTE: This item may have an additional 2-3 business day lead time!
The 100 Watt Foldable Solar Panel is designed to charge small to medium electronic devices using DC power or by utilizing one of many available accessories. Unlike “CIGS” solar technology, there is no need for “sun-soaking” the panel for optimum performance after periods of storage – so PowerFilm solar provides critical power immediately.
How the charger works:
- Place the charger solar-side up in the sun.
- Connect your device to the charger using a male 12V CLA and the included female 12V CLA.
- Optionally, the charger can be connected directly to a 12V battery for battery charging and power storage.
What’s in the package?
- One (1) 100W foldable solar charger
- One (1) 12V female CLA
Best uses and suggested accessories:
- 12V battery charging
- Remote power – HAM Radio, water purification, photography, power tools
- Camp lighting
- DC electric coolers
- Laptop PC – recommend use of a battery in place of direct charging
- RA1 – 12V male CLA
- RA8 – 15’ extension cord with alligator clip connectors
- RA9 - Charge controller
- RA13 – Anderson power pole connector
- RA14 – 12V USB conversion plug
- Operating Voltage: 15.4 V
- Wattage: 100 W
- Current: 6 Amps
- Unfolded: 74.0 x 54.3 in (1879.6 x 1379.2 mm)
- Folded: 14.0 x 13.5 x 2.7 in (355.6 x 342.9 x 68.6 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum and other effects (minimum 90% rated when new).